Services We Offer
Alis Fashion Design provides mainly these two services: custom made dresses and alterations. Also, Dress Designer Lana Gerimovich provides consultation services to clients and individual sewing lessons at both Phoenix workshop and Scottsdale boutique.
Custom made clothing with quality and style
We proudly make custom made clothing from the very beginning. This includes finding the best fabric that will suit the dress and provide maximum comfort, as well as making patterns and sewing with care and professionalism.
We specialize in these types of custom made clothing:
- Bridal gowns (for more details please check the Bespoke Wedding Dress)
- Modest wedding dresses (LDS dresses/Temple Dresses )
- Bridesmaid dresses
- Mother of the bride dresses
- Evening dresses
- Prom dresses
- Costumes for performances
- Casual womenswear
For more information on custom made dresses, please go to Process of Custom Made Clothing page.
Alterations & Tailoring with professionalism and care
We perform all types of alterations from women’s wedding gowns to men’s business suits. Precise alterations ensure that your clothing will suit your body type and size. We make redesign and restyle of existing clothing. We do emergency alterations. Same day service is available upon request. For more information, please check our Women’s Alterations. For men, please see Men’s Alterations. For alterations and modification on off the rack weddings gowns such as adding sleeves, creating a bustle, changing into the corset back, and more, please check Bridal Alterations. Please refer to Price List for the price of our general alterations and tailoring services.
If you live within 20 miles of the Phoenix / Scottsdale area, fittings can take place at your home or workplace! Once the transformation is complete, the garment will be returned to you at a time of your convenience. A travel charge applies to this service.
Alis Fashion Design consultation services
Fees start at $45/hour (1 hour minimum)
- Bespoke couture clothing design (Once you decide to pursue your bespoke clothing with us, this consultation fee will be used toward the cost of the dress)
- Re-style and Re-design existing clothing (Once you decide to pursue restyling and re-designing your clothing with us, this consultation fee will be used toward the cost of the dress)
- Individual sewing class curriculum development tailored to your level and goal
Fees start at $100/hour (1 hour minimum)
- Fashion Industry business coaching (start-up, small and mass-production)
- Prototype creation (small and mass-production)
Sewing Classes with fun
Designer Lana Gerimovich provides both individual and group sewing classes with fun! With more than 20 years of couture sewing techniques and teaching experience, Lana provides basic sewing classes for beginners, basic alterations and intermediate sewing courses for advanced level. Each courses are tailored to your current level, experience, and goals that you want to achieve. Classes are taught at both Phoenix workshop or Scottsdale location. Please take a look at Sewing Classes page for more information.